Sylvan Park is a perfect example of the real estate market on the west side of Nashville. 9 Sylvan Park homes closed during the month of August at a average price of $530,333. With only 11 homes available for purchase at this time, the absorption rate is just a little over one month and the average days on market matches that at only 49 days. Expect to have a daily conversation with your realtor if you would like to purchase one of these homes, they go fast.
- 9 Sylvan Park homes sold during the month of August compared to 11 during the same period in 2015
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%, expect to pay list price or close to it
- the average days on market for sold homes was only 49 days, very close to the time it takes to get a mortgage closed
- the average price of homes sold increased 18.5% in the last 12 months to $530,333
- 12 Sylvan Park homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Sylvan Park is located on the west side of Nashville close to interstate 440 between Charlotte pike and West End. Homes in this neighborhood range in size from 1000 square feet to over 4000 square feet and in price from $300,000 to over $1,000,000. Some of the homes were built in the 1930’s and 1940’s and will at some point be demolished and a new home built in its place because the location is very desirable. This side of Nashville is home to all of the major universities including Vanderbilt, Belmont, and Lipscomb, as well as the large hospitals and corporate offices. Expect property values in this area to continue to increase in the next several years as the lots are becoming very valuable.
Search for Sylvan Park homes for sale here.http://modules.idx.diversesolutions.com/modules/map_search/Module.aspx?curDivID=divLocale241e_&MasterAccountID=5311&SearchSetupID=99&LinkID=88833&Width=550&Height=500&PropertyTypes=17
Or give me a call if you would like to sell your home.